A R Website Design, Cinderford
A R Website Design, based in The Forest of Dean offers bespoke, simplistic and easy-to-use websites. With over 4 years experience, contact us today for help with your website, SEO & Social Media. Website Design packages start from just £850.00.
Plump Hill Farm, Mitcheldean
We are a family run agricultural smallholding in the Forest of Dean supplying pedigree lamb, pork and beef to both Public and Trade. We pride ourselves on our welfare standards and passion for our livestock. We support rare and traditional breeds.
Peachy Impressions, Whitecroft
Peachy Impressions design and create both luxury handmade and cost effective e-mailable/printable wedding and party invitations. All of our work is printed in-house using professional printers, high quality materials and assembled and finished by hand.
See great local Forest of Dean Businesses below
Paws A While With Me, Whitecroft
A bespoke pet sitting, dog walking and home boarding service based in the Forest of Dean providing individualised care and attention for when you are not there. NARPS registered, fully insured, CRB checked and Licensed by Forest of Dean Council.
Lansdown Insurance Brokers, Cheltenham
Lansdown Insurance Brokers have been established in Cheltenham for over 50 years and our locally based staff have built up a reputation for excellent customer service. We can take the worry away with our expertise to make sure you have the right insurance cover whatever the type of business.
Forest of Dean Pest Control, Woolaston
Pest Control Forest of Dean.
Professional Pest Control at Its Best.
24/7 365 Days a Year. Call Now! on 07842 822522.
Best Advice and Survey for Your Pest Problems at No Cost to You!
JB Leasing, Lydney
Based in the picturesque Forest of Dean, JB Leasing offer industry leading service as well as competitive pricing on both business and personal contract hire vehicles. Whether you‘re looking for a Peugeot or a Porsche, get in touch for a friendly, no obligation chat today.
More Businesses Categories
More Businesses Categories
Top Tips For The Art Of Make Up Application And Beauty Therapists - 16/02/2015
From a young age girls become interested in make up, from the lipstick that they put on like clowns to the squirts of foundation you find in your expensive carpet – with a society that sees make up as ‘normal’ it’s no wonder!
Most women‘s daily morning routine includes the application of make up, whether that‘s a quick layer of foundation or perhaps some mascara, all the way up to a full face of make up. We all know lipstick goes on the lips and eyeshadow on the eye lids but are we actually applying our beauty products correctly?
These are some of the top 5 tips for applying your make up and beauty products:-
1) If you want just a light coverage of foundation – use your fingers to spread it. For a heavier layer, use a foundation brush.
2) Use a lighter shade of lipstick to give a fuller and plumper look to the lips.
3) Use an eyebrow pencil to give better definition to your eyebrows and shape to the face.
4) Make sure you use the right brush for the right make up type and style of application needed.
5) Don‘t ‘swoop’ your mascara up your lashes – instead start from the root and wiggle the wand up to separate the lashes.
Having someone else apply your make up can make the process so much easier as reflections in mirrors are the wrong way around and can be confusing for your co-ordination. When you are attending a special occasion such as your wedding, prom or a ball, it could be worth scoping out the services of a beauty therapist. They don‘t have to cost the earth and can ensure your make up is looking perfect for your big day. With their knowledge and experience, they‘ll be able to match colours and tones to suit your skin type and colouring along with your choice of outfit.
Many beauty therapists offer an ‘in your home’ service allowing you to get completely ready in your own home. Some prefer to do this in their salon so they have all of the products they may need to hand.
Here are some of the top tips for hiring a beauty therapist:-
1) Ask if anyone you know has any contacts – always better to use a recommendation where possible.
2) Ask for proof of their work, read up on testimonials from previous clients.
3) Ask for a meeting to discuss your thoughts and requirements before committing to use their services.
4) Ask to see proof of any qualifications/affiliations they have.
5) Go with your gut instinct – if something doesn‘t feel right, don‘t use them – it‘s always better to be safe than sorry.
Armed with this, you can make sure you are looking beautiful and radiant for your big moment whether you have applied your make up or hired a beauty therapist!
If you want to find more out about Beauty Therapy, why not browse through our beauty therapists category!
Find my Business on Free Business Listing.