A R Website Design, Cinderford
A R Website Design, based in The Forest of Dean offers bespoke, simplistic and easy-to-use websites. With over 4 years experience, contact us today for help with your website, SEO & Social Media. Website Design packages start from just £850.00.
Plump Hill Farm, Mitcheldean
We are a family run agricultural smallholding in the Forest of Dean supplying pedigree lamb, pork and beef to both Public and Trade. We pride ourselves on our welfare standards and passion for our livestock. We support rare and traditional breeds.
Peachy Impressions, Whitecroft
Peachy Impressions design and create both luxury handmade and cost effective e-mailable/printable wedding and party invitations. All of our work is printed in-house using professional printers, high quality materials and assembled and finished by hand.
See great local Forest of Dean Businesses below
Paws A While With Me, Whitecroft
A bespoke pet sitting, dog walking and home boarding service based in the Forest of Dean providing individualised care and attention for when you are not there. NARPS registered, fully insured, CRB checked and Licensed by Forest of Dean Council.
Lansdown Insurance Brokers, Cheltenham
Lansdown Insurance Brokers have been established in Cheltenham for over 50 years and our locally based staff have built up a reputation for excellent customer service. We can take the worry away with our expertise to make sure you have the right insurance cover whatever the type of business.
Forest of Dean Pest Control, Woolaston
Pest Control Forest of Dean.
Professional Pest Control at Its Best.
24/7 365 Days a Year. Call Now! on 07842 822522.
Best Advice and Survey for Your Pest Problems at No Cost to You!
JB Leasing, Lydney
Based in the picturesque Forest of Dean, JB Leasing offer industry leading service as well as competitive pricing on both business and personal contract hire vehicles. Whether you‘re looking for a Peugeot or a Porsche, get in touch for a friendly, no obligation chat today.
More Businesses Categories
More Businesses Categories
5 things to look for when considering VOIP telephones - 22/02/2015
Suddenly, I‘m seeing a number of posts on local Facebook groups asking for advice on VOIP systems. These immediately get hit with loads of adverts for various systems but frankly, very little in the way of sensible advice.
1. Whatever system you go for make sure you‘ve got sufficient broadband. If you‘re using a standard ADSL broadband then remember that your upload speed is the limiting factor.
2. Make sure you separate Voice from Data. This can be done electronically on very fast broadband but usually means having a second dedicated broadband for Voice. This is still cheaper than ISDN which is the only other practical way of having multiple lines.
3. Avoid on premises equipment where possible, it rarely works well as you‘re relying on your local broadband connection for everything except internal calls.
4. Get your cabling and switching right. 90% of the problems we see are caused by poor cables or switches rather than the system.
5. Don‘t under invest, buy decent VOIP handsets and listen to the advise. We almost always recommend a free trial to see if the system will suit your organisation. Remember, poor quality telephony is more likely to damage your business than slow computers!
Find my Business on Free Business Listing.