A R Website Design, Cinderford
A R Website Design, based in The Forest of Dean offers bespoke, simplistic and easy-to-use websites. With over 4 years experience, contact us today for help with your website, SEO & Social Media. Website Design packages start from just £850.00.
Lansdown Insurance Brokers, Cheltenham
Lansdown Insurance Brokers have been established in Cheltenham for over 50 years and our locally based staff have built up a reputation for excellent customer service. We can take the worry away with our expertise to make sure you have the right insurance cover whatever the type of business.
See great local Forest of Dean Businesses below
Paws A While With Me, Whitecroft
A 5* home from home day & holiday dog boarding service licensed under Animal Welfare Regulations 2018 standards in the beautiful Forest of Dean. Pet sitting, dog walking and wedding services available. Fully insured and police checked. Providing a professional & reliable service.
JB Leasing, Lydney
Based in the picturesque Forest of Dean, JB Leasing offer industry leading service as well as competitive pricing on both business and personal contract hire vehicles. Whether you‘re looking for a Peugeot or a Porsche, get in touch for a friendly, no obligation chat today.
Crossroads Care Forest Of Dean & Herefordshire, Cinderford
Crossroads is a charity supporting unpaid carers, people living with a disability or in social isolation. We aim to improve health and wellbeing of service users and promote their independence, empowering them to remain living safely at home.
Honey Bee Collection and Removal Services, Woolaston
Honey Bee Collection and Removal Services
Professional and Ethical Bee Collection or Removal at Its Best.
24/7. Call Now! on 07840 874567 or 07483 242141.
Best Advice and Survey for all Bee Problems.
Peachy Impressions, Whitecroft
Peachy Impressions design and create both luxury handmade and cost effective e-mailable/printable wedding and party invitations. All of our work is printed in-house using professional printers, high quality materials and assembled and finished by hand.
More Businesses Categories
More Businesses Categories
5 things to look for when considering VOIP telephones - 22/02/2015
Suddenly, I‘m seeing a number of posts on local Facebook groups asking for advice on VOIP systems. These immediately get hit with loads of adverts for various systems but frankly, very little in the way of sensible advice.
1. Whatever system you go for make sure you‘ve got sufficient broadband. If you‘re using a standard ADSL broadband then remember that your upload speed is the limiting factor.
2. Make sure you separate Voice from Data. This can be done electronically on very fast broadband but usually means having a second dedicated broadband for Voice. This is still cheaper than ISDN which is the only other practical way of having multiple lines.
3. Avoid on premises equipment where possible, it rarely works well as you‘re relying on your local broadband connection for everything except internal calls.
4. Get your cabling and switching right. 90% of the problems we see are caused by poor cables or switches rather than the system.
5. Don‘t under invest, buy decent VOIP handsets and listen to the advise. We almost always recommend a free trial to see if the system will suit your organisation. Remember, poor quality telephony is more likely to damage your business than slow computers!
Find my Business on Free Business Listing.